Greenwood Homeowner’s Association


 General Meeting: 4/23/18


       I.      Call to Order

Ø  President Dan Burnside called the meeting to order at 7:05pm. 

Ø  Members present: Treasurer Anthony Stampone; Secretary, Lindsay O’Connor; Arch Review, Hank Green; At Large, Paul Eckhardt, Amanda Robier

     II.      Minutes from the HOA Executive Meeting on 3/19/18 were reviewed and approved.

   III.      Treasurer’s Report – Anthony Stampone


a.      No major changes in checking or money market accounts. 3 homes are currently a few quarters behind, letters will be sent to the homes, Anthony will follow up again this quarter.  Bills are paid and up to date.

b.      2017 taxes need to be filed.  Our last CPA has not returned any of our phone calls.  Looking for suggestions for a local CPA to complete them.  Andy Claxton has a contact that he will get in touch with and let Anthony know.


   IV.      Old Business

a.      Spring Clean Up: Saturday May 12th, 9am

Ø  If anyone has items in the boat lot without stickers, please contact Dan Burnside for a sticker before May 12th to avoid the possibility of your items being removed. 

Ø  Soccer goal and volleyball poles will need to be removed. 

Ø  Anthony Stampone will purchase and provide trash bags for the day & concrete paint to cover up the graffiti sprayed on the concrete wall around the pond. 


b.      Greenwood Yard Sale

Ø  The annual Greenwood yard sale will take place Saturday, April 28th from 8am-12pm.  Ads have been placed in the local newspapers.


c.      Sink Holes throughout the community

Ø  Multiple sink holes have been located around the park sidewalks.  Paul Eckhardt contacted the County who did come and fill the holes with dirt.  If any neighbor finds additional holes around the community, please contact Queen Anne’s County Dept of Roads at 410-758-0920.

     V.      New Business


a.      Playground Equipment

Ø  The 3 bouncy pieces in the playground (white horse, see saw and red truck) will be replaced with 3 different pieces of bouncy equipment.  Several quotes were obtained from playground equipment suppliers.  Dan Burnside made a motion to accept one of the quotes, Lindsay O’Connor approved it, motion passed.  Paul Eckhardt will call and order the approved equipment this week.


b.      Portable Commode

Ø  Anthony Stampone will call A-Plus Sanitation for delivery of the portable commode in time for Memorial Weekend.  The portable commode will stay in place until Labor Day weekend.


c.      Pavilion Reservations

Ø  Just a reminder that the pavilion is available to rent.  With summer approaching, it is on a first come, first serve basis.  Please log into and click on the Community, Pavilion calendar request tab and your request will be forwarded to the board.


   VI.      Next Executive / General Meeting – TBD in October 2018.

 VII.      Meeting adjourned at 7:35pm